Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recent Events



I have officially not blogged in forever! I was having trouble with pictures both on here and facebook, but I think I may have figured it out. A lot has happened in the Tomyn House over the last few months. Our baby girl, Reese Lyn, was born 1/20 weighing 7 lbs. 6.8 oz., Trip turned 2 on 2/21, the kids and I went to Florida, and Kels is golfing in Mrytle Beach for 5 days as we speak! Reese is 8 weeks old today and yesterday at Dr's appt. weighed 11 lbs. 10 oz., she is doing awesome and loves to eat! Trip was a little over 26 lbs. yesterday and he is doing awesome too! I feel so blessed to have 2 healthy little ones. Kelsey and I feel very content with life! We went out for a walk last night and Kels said no matter how rotten his day might be coming home to this makes it all better! Trip loves holding Canusas leash when we go on walks and thankfully she is such a good dog that no one gets hurt! We are loving life and so incredibly happy. I will try to do more blogging...but I've said that before!

3 comments:

Katie and Rick said...

cute pics and nice update! we tease you on fb and get an update? glad your mom was able to go with you to the drs appointment for shots. Riley has some next week and I am not looking forward to it at all.

Bryndie said...

Thats our trip, with a sucker in one hand and a cupcake in front of him ha ha! I can't wait to see this Little Chubbers "Reese" in person. You seem like you are handling 2 kids way better than me. It was hell the first 6 months!

Tomyn Family said...

Trip is just like his mama with the sweets! Are you kidding, you were awesome with 2! When we visited you always looked so fabulous! I on the other hand...am a wreck. I think I used to be kinda cute, but not anymore! Can't wait to see you again!