Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look at this Face!


Trip is quite the funny guy and loves, loves, loves to smile and giggle. I have a hard time staying upset when he is misbehaving, when he giggles at me almost instantly when I say, "NO". He thinks it's funny. What have I got myself into with this little man. Luckily he is easily distracted, so I can move him onto the next thing when he is doing something he shouldn't. I am happy to report that now I have no excuse for not updating more regularly. We got faster internet! We had internet through Directv (a huge dish on our roof) because when we first moved in the cable wasn't in the neighborhood yet. Well I finally switched last week and I am so glad I did!! It's crazy how slow ours was before and it never worked when it was rainy, snowy, or cloudy! So anyways, spring is here and we are loving every minute of it! I'm taking lots of pictures, so get ready for many updates.

4 comments:

Kirby said...

Trip is so precious! Ave told me about how that sweet little face had big teeth marks in it not long ago! How horrible!

Bryndie said...

He looks so different than the last pictures I saw, he is growing up so fast! I can't wait for all of our little ones to get to play together!

The Currie Family said...

Thank goodness for faster internet....can't wait to see more pics of his sweet face on a regular basis!!

Katie and Rick said...

I agree ... Yay to the faster internet. I love the new family photo too. I can't believe how big he's getting.