Sunday, April 26, 2009

Florida




Trip and I went to Florida for 10 days with Jeni, Kal, and my mom. We got to see my sister Rachel, her bf Sean, and her friend Erin for a few days too. It was so nice being in warm weather and letting Trip be outside a lot! He loved the pool, taking multiple walks everyday, crawling on the beach, crawling around everywhere, and getting soooo dirty! We nicknamed him Dirty Birdie because his hands and knees were black most of the time! We had a blast with everyone and the time went by so fast. Kal was pretty sick for the last week of the trip and it was so sad. Poor guy had to stay inside for most of the days. Trip is still really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and giggles everytime it comes on. I forgot the DVD for the DVD player on the flight down. I had the player, but no movie! We picked one up for the trip home and it helped a lot! Trip is really great flying, this was his 7th vacation since he was born. Kelsey says we are quite the travelers, but I figure while he is free...get some vacations in!

4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

sounds like you had a great time! Trip looks so cute with his haircut...

SHANNON said...

It is always good to get away from the cold weather. What a cutie!!

Bryndie said...

How fun, I am so jealous you got to spend time in such nice weather. I can't wait for you guys to get here! I love that he keeps his sunglasses on, what a crack up!

Katie and Rick said...

You are smart to take vacations while his seat his free! I can't wait to see you both soon. He definitely looks all grown up with the new haircut.