Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Summer is coming to an end:(






We are so sad here in the Tomyn house that summer is dwindling down. We have had a nice few days of weather, but it doesn't look like it will stay long. We have had a busy few weeks (well busy for me)! We went to Canada to visit Kelsey's family and our friends. The time always goes by so fast and we didn't see everyone we would have liked to! Trip got to spend some time with our friends babies (Parker, Annalise, and Rowan). It was a lot of fun seeing them together at the different ages. Trip has two teeth so far with a third about to pop up. He wasn't much of a sleeper before the teething, now it seems to be a little worse. I figure if sleeping is the worst of our issues then we are ok!! Trip's cousin Kal is having a superhero birthday party this weekend, so I will post some pictures next week of that!! There is going to be a Superman bouncehouse! I put a picture of Kelsey and I up too! This was taken in Canada on a boat cruise for a friends birthday!

5 comments:

Bryndie said...

Ohh we need to get together soon so I can see you guys. Trip is growing up before our eyes. I love the mohawk on him. You look great! Cute picture of you and kels!

Coleman Family said...

You look great! Trip is so cute. I agree with Bryndie, we should all get together so the kiddos can meet.

Katie and Rick said...

Love the pics... he is getting so big. I don't have any kiddos but would still love to see all of you soon.

SHANNON said...

Love talking to you the other day. Trip is growing up so fast and I think is going to start looking more like you soon. Anyways he is a cutie!! Hope all is well

The Currie Family said...

Come down and visit again....we still have GREAT weather....oh wait, it will be great all winter!! LOL

I like the pic of the two of you together, super cute couple!!

xoxo