Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sleepover





Our nephew Kal came over tonight to have a sleepover. He and Trip took a bath together, then lounged on the bed watching Tom and Jerry. Kal loves Tom and Jerry and the old school type cartoons. Trip loved having a buddy in the bath and watched Kal the whole time. Kal can't wait for Uncle Kelsey (Jessie as Kal says) to come home to play X-men on X-box, read him a story, and "lay for two minutes" with him. I used to think Kal was so little, now compared to Trip he is huge!! I love having a house full!

4 comments:

SHANNON said...

Jacqui, Trip is getting so big!! I think Kal is taller than Landon!Thanks for all the pictures, keep them coming!!

The Currie Family said...

A "house full".....uh oh watch out Kels!! :o)

I can't believe how big Trip is getting, so cute!

Bryndie said...

Trip is getting so big! I love Kals superman outfit, he cracks me up!

Katie and Rick said...

Love the update. He looks like a baby doll in the last picture...so cute and he is getting so big so fast. Hope you are having a great time with Blair!