Monday, January 21, 2008

Growing Belly


Well...the bump is still growing. We are in full swing with prenatal classes and putting the finishing touches on the Trip's room. We are leaning more towards 1 "p", even though everyone likes the 2 "p's". Having the name Trip plus a "pp" (pee-pee) in his name may be too many things for other kids to tease him about. Kelsey actually met a Trip who informed him of these things!! Apparantly he dropped a "p" when he was old enough! We hope everyone is doing great and having an awesome winter.

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

Jac
You look so cute! The belly is adorable. I like the name with one P also. I never thought of the "pee pee" name calling. That is probably smart. I can't wait for little Trip to be here.

Coleman Family said...

Your belly is so cute. You look great!
Hillarie

The Currie Family said...

You are ADORABLE!! I love the belly, it is too cute. Your boobs look good and I like the shirt! I can't believe you are SO CLOSE!! Love ya!

Kirby said...

I love the shirt, too! Man, when I was pregnant last winter, I didn't have any cute maternity clothes like that!!

You're so precious...I love checking in on you so keep the updates coming!

Kirby (Ave's sis)